Energy and Chemicals Advisory
Over 50 years of insight and excellence. The leading advisor for the energy, gas, refining and chemical industries.
Our clientele ranges from major oil, gas and chemical companies, governments, investors, and financial institutions to regulators, development agencies and law firms.
Staffed by over 100 industry specialists, we understand the challenges facing senior management in these complex and dynamic global markets. Our consultants blend strategic consulting, operational and technical expertise with deep gas processing, refining, and chemical sector knowledge.
- Our Consulting team comprises industry experts giving independent analysis and insight to assist with strategic planning, technology evaluation, feasibility and market studies, business and asset reviews, project agreement negotiation support, transaction due diligence (M&A/project financing) and expert witness.
- Subscriptions and Reports provide comprehensive analytics, forecasts and insights regarding markets, technology and economics across the energy and chemicals industry.
- Training creates and provides world-class training courses, both online, publically and in-house, that aid progression, development and a greater understanding of today's chemical industry.
To deliver subject matter expertise that gives a clear perspective and provides visionary thinking which allows our customers to be insightful and act ahead of the competition. We are a diverse team of people united through the principles of providing breadth and depth to our engagements, which ensures all solutions are relevant and implementable. We are responsive, agile and flexible in the way we address all of our client’s needs; our intention is to be helpful in all things, proactively thinking of ways to ensure our customers are enabled.
The leading advisor across all aspects of the hydrocarbon industry, including:
- Polymers & Polyolefins
- Oil, Gas & Refined Products
- Renewable Chemicals & Energy
- Fertilizers & C1 Chemicals
- Inorganic Chemicals