Our Global Petrochemical Industry training course will be in Houston this 11th – 13th October
We are excited to be delivering our public Global Petrochemical Industry training course in Houston this 11th – 13th October.
Our flagship training course. The Global Petrochemical Industry training course has helped over ten thousand professionals in the chemical industry for more than three decades and is widely recognized as the original and most comprehensive training course for the Energy & Chemicals industry.
This three-day in-person training course provides a thorough analysis of the petrochemical industry, from oil and gas, through the refinery and major value chains. The course also explores topics of technology, profitability and markets and provides a combination of comprehensive concepts and specific examples that help you understand how the industry works.
Key Topics Covered
- Feedstocks – From oil, gas, and coal to biomass; where they come from and how they influence the economics
- Chemical building blocks – How the seven basic petrochemical building blocks are converted into the industry’s most important products
- Technology and economics – Their inter-dependency and the impact of new technologies
- Market of each key chemical – Supply, demand, and trade
- Change – The industry’s massive restructuring
- Main players – The petrochemical players and their history
- Major applications – Fertilizers, polymers (plastics, fibers, paints, rubbers, resins, etc.), consumer products, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Hot topics – Biorenewables, coal to chemicals, methanol to olefins, the shale revolution, etc.
About Us - NexantECA, the Energy and Chemicals Advisory company is the leading advisor to the energy, refining, and chemical industries. Our clientele ranges from major oil and chemical companies, governments, investors, and financial institutions to regulators, development agencies, and law firms. Using a combination of business and technical expertise, with deep and broad understanding of markets, technologies and economics, NexantECA provides solutions that our clients have relied upon for over 50 years.