Trusted advisors for business development
Our global consulting team works closely and confidentially with our clients to address real world issues and identify opportunities that add and create value to hydrocarbon assets and the businesses. Our staff includes engineers, chemists, biochemists, economists, MBAs and seasoned business leaders from the sectors that we serve.
With our deep industry knowledge, we are able to help identify actionable and impactful strategic options:
- Country strategy - Ministry level support to masterplan utilisation of key resources
- Corporate and business strategy - Value chain analysis, strategic planning and roadmapping, acquisition/technology screening, business plan review and M&A due diligence (commercial and technical)
- Market and product strategy - Segmentation, competitive positioning, value proposition development
- Commercial strategy - Marketing, pricing and sales excellence
- R&D and technology strategy - Licensing, commercialisation and competitor evaluation of conventional energy and bio-derived fuels, petrochemicals, intermediates and materials