Andrew Inglis is Vice President at NexantECA based in London. He is responsible for Energy and Fuels in EMEA in addition to globally coordinating NexantECA’s Transaction Support (M&A) advisory service. He has fifteen years of industrial and consulting experience.
Andrew has advised on numerous multi-billion dollar project finance assignments, M&A transactions, feasibility studies and other technical, commercial and environmental studies.
Whilst he is focused towards downstream/refining assignments he has a depth of experience in infrastructure, petrochemicals, chemicals and emerging energy alternatives. He is experienced in advising clients at board/corporate level.
Andrew is a Chartered Chemical Engineer and holds a first class Master of Engineering degree from the University of Edinburgh, UK. He has seven years previous operating experience BP/INEOS at their refinery and petrochemical complex in Scotland.
Current areas of focus:
- Transaction Support (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Strategic Planning
- Business Audits/Business Plan Reviews/Marketing Plans
- Commercial & Market Analysis
- Technical & Environmental Analysis
- Project Finance
- Feasibility Studies (including LP analysis, technology reviews, capex, opex etc.)
- Market supply, demand and trade forecasting
- Price forecasting
- Downstream Refining and Bulk Liquid Storage
- Energy Transition (Bio Fuels, Hydrogen, Electrification)
- Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Speciality Chemicals